Focus on Your Business While We Do the Work.
Critical Industries Demand Critical Quality
We know, and understand these demands down to +/- 0.0001″. We take pride in knowing with every part we quote, setup, machine, clean, inspect, pack, and ship to our customers – that we’re there for them every step of the way. Quality and Service are always our first priority.
HL's Core Solutions
- Close Tolerance Machining to +/- 0.0001″
- Up to 6th Axis – CNC Turning, CNC Milling, CNC Swiss Screw Machining
- Cutting, Sawing, Precision Grinding
- Conventional Machining
- Full Service Part Deburring & Cleaning
- State-Of-The-Art CMM Inspection
- ISO 9001:2008 and ITAR Certified
- Quick Quote Analysis
- Expert Material Recommendations
- Cost Reducing Material Sourcing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Kanban, LTA, Blanket Orders
- Material & Part Limited Stock & Storage
New Programs? No Problem.
AutoDesk is the CAD/CAM choice of world leading machining organizations.
Powerful 3D simulation allowing visualization of the entire manufacturing process to:
*Avoid costly errors, time delays & collisions
*Decrease set-up times – “smaller batch size centric”
Engineering Tools & Human Resource investments:
*4 Full CAM seats – Feature CAM/PartMaker full 5 axis w/3D modeling for editing and “clean” & efficient model importing.
Exceeding Your Expectations, One Part at a Time.
Precision CNC Milling
Our Precision Milling centers use dual spindle rotary indexers, performing multiple operations in a single setup. With 360 degrees of axis rotation, 240 degrees of tilt, and up to 5th axis programming, our milling machines can reach the difficult angles for the most complex jobs.
- One (1); Super-Speed, Full 5-Axis, 40 Taper, 40 T/C – 50″ x 20″ x 20″
- Fifteen (15); Full 4-Axis, 40 Taper, 24-30 Super Speed T/C
- One (1); CAT 50 Taper, Full 4th Axis, 36 T/C & Touch Off Probe
- One (1); Large Gantry Mill
- Two (2); Horizontal Milling Centers, 400MM & 640MM with Dual Pallet Changers
- CAT 40 & 50 Taper, Full 4th Axis, 90 & 120 T/C, Touch Off Probe
CNC Turn and Turn/Mill
Our state-of-the-art CNC Lathes utilize live tooling, which helps cut down on secondary operations, delivering your parts faster and reduces cost.
Our Turn/Mill Machines give us the ability to eliminate multiple machine set-ups and produce complex geometry parts in fewer machining operations. This greatly improves accuracy, increase throughput, drives down costs, and increases the overall value to our customers.
- Twelve (12); Turning Centers 2-5th Axis (Work Envelope from 10″ Length X 14″ Diameter)
- Two (2); Twin Spindle/Twin Turret with Quick Load
- Machining from 1/16” to 13 ½“ in diameter
- Up to 4th & 5th axis programming
- Live tooling, angled hole drilling
- Conventional turning 1/64” to 24” in diameter
Swiss Machining & Wire EDM
Our finely tuned Swiss Screw Machines provide precision machined components that range from 1/64” to 13/16” and 1/32” to 2 3/8” in diameter respectively, with tolerances as precise as .0001” in some cases. We can machine a diverse set of materials using this equipment, including some that cannot be machined through conventional means or turning/milling operations.
- Able to produce some of the smallest machinable parts
- From 1/16” to 1¼” capabilities
- Auto-Swiss machining, longitudinal threading, 5-tool positioning
Our wire EDM machine enables us to cut intricate contours or cavities with high finish requirements in hardened material, whereas a custom machine tool may be too fragile.